Harris H1A2 Bipod Series (inc Freight)
The Harris bipod has been around for many years and is still one of the favourites for some shooters. It offers a stable shooting platform no matter what your shooting discipline.
Available in either notched or standard leg type with sizes ranging from 6-9", 9-13" and 13.5-23" there is one to suit your style of shooting.
The Harris Bipod will clamp to any Quick Detachable Stud or mount. The bipods have strong recoil springs to prevent damage to the stock and maintain point of impact. Harris Bipod legs are adjustable for height and are manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys with a black anodized finish.
Carrying the rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the Harris bipod in any way.
One for the best entry level bipods used by hunters, long range shooters and law enforcement alike
- Height Range approximately 6" (150mm), 9" (228mm), 13" (330mm) and 23" (584mm)
- Leg positions are; stowed forward or 90 degrees straight down
- Weight 277 grams for the 6 -9"
- Weight 303 grams for the 9-13"
- Weight 383 grams for the 13.5-23"
Harris Bipod Features
- Available as notched or standard extendable leg adjustments
- Manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys with a black anodized finish
- Durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Fast installation to an existing sling stud
- Padded areas where it comes into contact with your rifle stock
- Can be pushed forward 90 degrees and stowed away.
- Solid 90 degree locked legs allowing the shooter to load the bipod at the prone or benchrest position
- Optional mounting systems available depending on your rifle type
- Made in America
All Harris products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Harris Engineering Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- 12 month warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase from Scoped Out
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product
We Also Recommend