Atlas BT29 TRG Rail Kit
Designed for the Sako TRG rifle for a permanent picatinny rail on the rear butt stock
- Fits all Sako TRG stocks
- Provides a permanent 1913 rail provision for the rear butt stock
- Weight 45 grams
[[end tab]] [[start tab]]
Atlas BT29 TRG Rail Kit features
- For use with any BT12 / QK Atlas monopod
- Provides fixed picatinny for maximum strength
- Constructed from T6061T6 Aluminum and hardened steel finished in Hard Anodized black
- Includes all required fixings
Important steps for installing the BT29
- Installation requires removal of the Butt Plate Base and Butt Plate Fastening Rail exposing the lower .50 ID frame tube.
- Remove any obstructions from this tube, insert the Bar Nut into the frame tube
- Using the long Guide Screw locate the Bar Nut hole furthest away from the Guide Screw under the stocks factory hole.
- Insert 10-32x3/4 screw through the hole in the widest portion of the Rail, threading into Bar Nut making sure the Rail is in-line with stock
- Mark location for second hole.
- Remove Rail and Bar Nut, drill a 13/64 (.203) DIA. hole
- Re-install Bar Nut, Rail, Cushion and fasteners.
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product