Atlas ADM170s Lever Base
Upgrade your standard NC (no clamp) bipod range to the current BT10-LW17!
- Fits all BT10, BT46, BT47 V8 and PSR Bipods
- Bolts onto the factory mounting plate of any B&T Industries bipod
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Weight 60 grams
[[end tab]] [[start tab]]
Atlas ADM170s Lever Features
- For use with any BT10-NC Atlas Bipod
- Utilises factory mounting points without modifcation
- Non-gunsmith fitment
- Removes in seconds
- Includes required fixings
Important steps for installing the ADM170s Base
1. Unlock the mount. To do this depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the open position
. Install the assembly onto the rail and move the lever to the locked position.
3. Check the tension to close. The correct amount of tension is the maximum amount you apply with your hand to move the lever to a closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here. Please remember this system has a lot more surface contact than the completion so you may not need to push the lever as hard to achieve the same result.
4. To set the tension, move the lever to the open position and push the lever in towards the base. This will make the adjustment nut protrude on the opposite side of the base. With the nut protruding the nut may be turned to the right or left to make the necessary adjustment. We recommend tightening one to two flats per time (there are eight flats on the nut). This may take a few tries to get it where you want it. You will need NO tools for this step although you can use them if you want it is up to you.
5. Torque all ring screws to 20‐25 in/lbs max.
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product