Accuracy 1st Bubble Level / anti-cant device (inc Freight)
The Accuracy 1st Development Group scope level was designed to achieve precise resolution of less than 1° with line increments of 2.5°. Constructed of aircraft grade aluminium with glass levels custom designed and manufactured for Accuracy 1st Development Group, the levels are of the highest quality and accuracy.
Some scope level manufacturers use plastic housings, air bubbles and subpar glass in their vials. Accuracy 1st utilizes a custom bent, in lieu of a straight vial, designed using medical grade glass with a ceramic ball. The use of the ceramic ball eliminates the inherent flaws associated with air bubble levels, which at higher temperatures and pressure will compromise the bubble size causing level inaccuracies.
Typically air bubble levels require 3° to 5° to even register movement; however, the Accuracy 1st custom level will read movement at a minimum of 1° and will extend measurements out to +/- 10°. Need to use your scope level in the dark conditions? Accuracy 1st Development designed the housing to include a separate compartment for tritium vials or battery illumination. Just remove the rubber plug, insert a tritium vial and reinstall the plug.
Items received in the box
1x Bubble level
The tier one of bubble levels available in multiple colours and sizes. The must have addition for all long range enthusiasts
Available to suit
- 34mm scope tube
- 30mm scope tube (Accuracy 1st 30mm alloy reducers required)
- 25mm scope tube (Accuracy 1st 25mm alloy reducers required)
Available in the following colours in both left and right handed versions:
- Desert Tan
- RAL 8000
Note: These come standard to fit a 34mm tube- when purchasing other sizes the relevant aluminium reducer ring is required - Click here for reducer link
Features of the Accuracy 1st anti-cant bubble level
- Increases accuracy by removing Cant when shooting long range
- Compatible with aluminium reducer ring for sizes other than 34mm
- Requires only 1 degree of movement to register cant
- Provision for a Tritium vial or rear illuminated light (sold separately) to enable night time use
- Utilises a ceramic ball instead of an air bubble - designed to work in extreme environments and temperatures
- Fully sealed unit and non adjustable
- Does not permanently change the appearance or functionality of the scope
Note: Shims available for both 30mm and 25mm scopes
All Accuracy 1st Products bought from Projectile Warehouse are covered by the Australian Accuracy 1st Warranty. The warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
We will repair or replace your Accuracy 1st product in the event it becomes defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- Receipt will be required to show proof of purchase from Scoped Out
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.
We Also Recommend