Accu-shot Accuracy International (ASAI) Monopods
Specifically designed and made to suit the Accuracy International chassis platforms. A must have for any AI shooter
BT08-QK – Standard height with QK01 Quick Knob
- Height adjustable between 92mm (3.60") and 116mm (4.55")
- Suits all gen1 AICS, AE and AW Accuracy International rifles and stocks
- Requires the BT39 adapter to fit the gen2 style stocks
- Weight 284 grams
BT57-QK – Standard height with QK01 Quick Knob
- Height adjustable between 76mm (3.00") and 106mm (4.15")
- Suits all gen2 AICS, AX and AT Accuracy International rifles and stocks
- Weight 241 grams
[[end tab]] [[start tab]]
Accu-shot Precision Rail Mount (ARM) Monopod features
- Fits the proprietary Accuracy International series
- Easily fitted and removed
- Minor gunsmithing required (to the skins only)
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Stabilizes the rifle prior to taking the shot
- Height adjustable with fast height adjustments
- Can be fitted with an optional BT07 steel end cap for hardier surfaces
How to determine the best size Accu-Shot Precision Monopod
Please understand that no monopod will be useful across the wide range of shooting situations found in the field. The monopod is offered as an aid, to be used when applicable, not as an answer all. With this in mind, the best we can hope for is to realize a benefit from the Accu-Shot during 85 - 95% of prone shooting and 95-100% from the bench. There are methods to increase the application of the Accu-Shot in fluid or dynamic situations which follow the sizing instructions.
To determine the best monopod for your application the following is offered as a guideline if using a bipod. If you are using another form of front rest, the same procedure applies. You will need something to measure with and a flat level surface.
Set you rifle up on a flat level surface such as a table or shooting bench with the bipod set at the height you most commonly use. Then hold the rifle bore as close to level as possible. Then maintain this position of the rifle while you measure the distance from the point where the monopod attaches (Rear sling stud position measured from the stock or from the flat surface of the rail) down to the supporting flat surface. Then the ideal monopod will give you adjustment on both sides of this measurement.
One consideration you should make is the terrain where you will be using it, if doing range work, measure it there. If hunting, then try to get a measurement on your next trip or reference the rest you used on your last hunt
[[end tab]] [[start tab]]
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product